1) Whom are the training courses designed for?
Ans: Its designed for everyone who wants to learn mobile application development. Our courses are custom made for students, working professionals and corporates.
2) Why only mobile app development? And how sure are you about providing me the right placement assistance?
Ans: Mobile application development is growing manifolds. As the usage of smartphones is on the rise hence the demand for mobile applications is on an upward spiral. The app industry is booming with some great apps developed across platforms. There are huge demands from iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry for development of apps specific to their platform. As more and more e commerce companies are trying to target the mobile audience, the demand for apps for these companies are also on a rise. Given these factors, the mobile app industry is blooming and qualified people in this domain will always be in high demand. We will guide and assist our students in every step making sure that they are competent and confident enough to land in the industry. We will help in placements however we cannot guarantee 100% placements.
3) I am a student and I want to know if I am eligible for this course.
Ans: We understand that you are in a very important junction of your life where you would want to make some informed decisions about your future career. You can join our course if you have the following qualifications:
- B.E/ B Tech/M.E/M Tech/M S (Computer Science, Information Technology and other similar courses)
- B.SC/M.SC (Computer Science, Information Tech and other related courses)
- BCA , MCA, PGDCA , Diploma course and others.
4) Do I have to get my own device and instruments or you have a lab for it?
Ans: Felix-IT Systems is well equipped with all the infrastructure and necessary devices needed for the training purpose. We have a very student friendly environment, which adds up to the total learning. Our infrastructure includes:
- High-end Laptops and MAC's computers.
- Individual systems for each student
- Original Apple software and OS and genuine Microsoft Windows OS on MAC's and other laptops respectively.
5) What are the fees for the training courses?
Ans:The fees vary from module to course to course. For a detailed fee structure and payment methods please contact us.
6) Can fee be paid in installments?
Ans: Yes, the fee can be paid in two equal and easy installments.
7) Is Fee refundable?
Ans:No, the fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstance
8.) I want to join the course however I have financial constraints. Do you provide scholarships in such cases?
Ans: If you have the zeal to learn and the talent to outperform we have our “Social Responsibility Programme” through which we provide 100% scholarship to deserving students.
9) Is there an entrance test for this program?
Yes. We have a skill-based test for all aspirants for some of our programs. It’s judged on a scale of 1 to 5. Anyone above the score of 3 is eligible to join the course.
10) Can I work on my own independently in case I don not find suitable placements?
Ans: You can definitely freelance or work independent if that is what you want, however there is no way that you cannot find suitable placement options at the end of the course.
11.) I have 60% in my bachelor degree, what is scope of me getting placed?
Ans: You are safe as, 60% is the minimum a company looks for during interview.
12) Can I attend a demo class?
Ans: Yes, with prior appointment you can definitely attend a demo class
13) Do I need to pay for demo classes?
Ans: The demo class is free. Its meant for your understanding of how the course looks like in the real sense of the term.
14) Is there time bound for doubt clearing sessions?
Ans: No. Our Lab is operational from 9 A.M. to 7 P.M on all 7 days a week. This time can be extended up to 12 Midnight if need arises. We are always open to improvement programmes.
15) What is the class duration?
Ans: For students who take up the full time course, classes are held for 2 hours on weekdays. For the professionals and part time candidates, the classes are conducted on weekends for 8 hours.
16) What is the batch strength?
Ans: Batch strength differs from technology to technology and course to course. Preferred minimum batch strength is 6 and maximum is 10.
17) What else will I learn from this training course?
Ans: Felix-IT Systems provides communication and soft skills training along with exposure to project management and collaboration tools. This is to mold the overall personality of the students and make them more employable.
18) Is the certificate issued after the completion of course?
Ans: Yes, after successful completion of the course you will be handed with your certificate, irrespective of you being placed or not.
19) Is there any discount?
Yes, we have fixed discount for as follows – 10 % for women, 20 % for physically handicapped, 30% for economically backward individuals. Apart from this we do not have any other discount and we do not negotiate on fees.
20) Is there a referral discount or group discount if we come in a group of 5-6 students?
Ans: Yes, there is a referral discount. Apart from that, your friends can prevail the existing discounts
21) Will we be allowed to sit in the same class?
Ans: Yes, if the number of students is around 5 to 6, we can make you all sit in same class with a separate designated trainer for your group.
22) What is the salary range I can expect as I am investing a lot of money in the training?
Ans:It will depend upon the company and also your experience and expertise. . The average initial amount drawn by a placed student is in the range of 15k to 40k.
23) Do you conduct training in colleges as well?
Ans: Yes we do. We have tie-ups with number of colleges for regular training and workshops on various modules. Contact us for the detailed list of colleges that we are available in.
24) Can I talk with the trainer regarding the curriculum?
Ans: Yes, with all means.
25) Can I have contacts of students who have already been placed?
Ans Yes we can provide you with the list
26) Which is the best among the three Android, Windows and iOS?
Ans: It purely depends upon your prior knowledge and inclinations. If you are familiar with Java, go with Android. If you know C language, go for iOS App development. There is equal amount of completion on both platforms, as each one is trying to outperform the other.
27) Will I get a practical exposure during the training?
Ans: Of course, you will. Ours is a very practical and hands on course. Candidates work on upon International Live Projects under real software development environment, to get the real feel.
28) What kind of placement assistance will I get?
Ans: We provide complete Placement and HR Consulting services along with guidance in creating a good resume; Mock Interviews are also conducted in regular intervals. We have successfully placed our students in various corporations drawing good packages.
29) I am not well versed with JAVA. Will you provide JAVA classes also before starting android training?
Ans: Brush up classes will be provided to an extent where all students are on the same pace to start the training.
30) I am not up to date with Advanced C programming. Will I be provided refresher classes before starting IOS training?
Yes you will. The trainers will assess your knowledge on C and will give you required attention to keep you on track for iOS.
31) Do you teach programming language also?
Ans: Yes, we do teach programming languages, but only those which are required to learn Android and iOS and Windows.
32) I am a Bcom student. Is it possible to learn mobile app development?
Ans: Yes you can. Adequate help will be provided to you.
33) Do you also have mobile testing course?
Ans: Not right now, but it will come up shortly
34) Do you provide Kernel Level application development?
Ans:Yes we can arrange for the same if the requirement is for more than 10 people. We have competent trainers to deal with that.
35) Do you train in the hardware side of mobile application as well?
Ans:Yes, that can be done if the requirements for more than 10 people. We have trainers for that too.