Does a career in mobile application training seem interesting to you? If yes, why not join the best? Felix-ITs has some of the best talent of the industry working as instructors. We handpick our trainers as we believe that only the best can provide the best. If you think you have the ability to offer the world of development with some confident and skilled developers, you are the right person for us.
Why become a Felix-ITs trainer?
We are looking for developers who have 5+ years of corporate experience in developing applications and have a passion for teaching. We always appreciate candidates who are brilliant in their work and at the same time hardworking too. But why should you work with this? Here are the reasons:
- You can be a part of the best faculty in this industry.
- You have the chance to take the development industry to the next level.
- As a trainer in our institute, you have the opportunity to teach the most effective development courses available.
- We believe that appreciating our trainers is a must to be the best institute in the industry. We provide our trainers with the best remuneration in the industry along with additional benefits too.
- We think that only freedom can bring growth. Hence, we give you the freedom to make smart decisions that can enhance the growth of the trainees as well as the institute.
- Ours is a flexible working system. With us, you get to enjoy the work you do.
If you have professional experience as an iOS developer for five or more years, you can apply for the post of iOS trainer. You should have good knowledge of Objective-C and Cocoa touch to be eligible for this post. If you think you fulfill these requirements and possess classroom teaching skills, we invite you to join us on a full-time or contract basis.
Skills and experience
- Possess C and Objective-C programming skills
- Experience of integrating iOS apps with RESTful web services
- Knowledge of Grand Central Dispatch
- Excellent knowledge of memory management with and without ARC
- Experience in working with nib files and storyboards
- Good knowledge of iOS/Foundation design patterns and best practices
- Basic information on plist and JSON files, NSUserDefaults, and Core Data
- Knowledge of debugging, profiling and performance tuning
- Possess information on Core Animation and Core Graphics
- Hold information of unit test frameworks such as OCUnit
- Excellent classroom skills
- Good communication skills.
We are looking for professionals who have 5+ years experience as Android developer. You must also possess good communication and presentation skills to be eligible for this post.
Skills and experience
- Excellent knowledge of core and advance Java is must
- Solid knowledge about designing and building advanced Android applications
- Experience of working with outside data sources and APIs
- Complete knowledge of fixing bugs and enhancing the performance of the application
- Splendid verbal and written communication skills
Apart from the above skills and experience, we would prefer instructors who have some knowledge of curriculum development. It would be a plus if you have dabbled in publishing writings, tutorials, etc. If you think you are a perfect candidate for our institute, get in touch with us by filling the simple form given below.